Career Opportunities with Yaqrit
Personal Assistant and Team Admin
Yaqrit Ltd is an ambitious and growing start-up company that is developing new treatments for liver disease located in the heart of Camden Town in London. We are a spinout from University College London, and what we do is based on 20 years of research by Professor Rajiv Jalan and his team at UCL’s Royal Free Hospital campus in Hampstead.
Yaqrit Ltd seeks a Personal Assistant and Team Admin on a flexible or fixed term contract to provide high quality executive, administrative, secretarial and support to the Founders, CEO, VP and team. You will be collaborating with top industry experts locally and internationally. You will be working in a close-kit team where there is scope to create and improve the way the company works.
Some of your duties:
- Diary management, prioritisation and manage scheduling changes
- Schedule and organise meetings and conference calls
- Travel management (itinerary, tickets, hotels, taxis) and visa applications
- Relationship building with clients, stakeholders and other PAs
- Draft and format documents and spreadsheets
- Process invoices and expense claims
- New starter administration and core HR duties
- Purchase order management
- Manufacturing site agreement and company insurance
- Post, courier and file management
- Ad hoc admin, project and team support
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Pro-active with a can–do attitude where no task is too big or too small
- Adaptable, flexible and willing to go beyond job description
- Ability to work in a fast, demanding, dynamic and pressured environment
- Team player and can also work independently
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- 2+ years Admin, PA/EA background
- Interest and/or background in Science, Research and Medical
For more information or to apply please contact Daniel Green on email@example.com attaching your latest CV and a brief summary why you would be suitable for the role.
Click here for a pdf version of the job advert.